Sunday 19 June 2011

Toasted Focaccia with Goat's Cheese

Mr VST and a friend of ours, Mr Eco, were off on a crazy bike ride today which started at 8.30am in a town about 20 minutes away. Thankfully I managed to spend the day with Mr Eco's lovely girlfriend who arrived at the very human hour of 12.20pm. After a quick cuppa we headed into town to get some lunch. I wanted to go to the Real Food Store but unfortunately it is shut on Sundays. Instead we went to Giraffe and I had the toasted goat's cheese focaccia with potato wedges. It was yummy and huge and I didn't manage to eat all of it but was a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Before we knew it Mr VST had phoned to say they were on their way back and would we like to go for a dustbin lid pizza. I explained that we had just finished lunch but that we would happily accompany them!

No comments: