Monday 20 December 2010

Winter vegetable stew and awesome dumplings - left overs

Six inches of snow was all it took for justice to grind to a rolling halt today! Court didn't get started until about 10.30-11am and they sat through lunch which meant that I did too. I had taken some left over winter veggie stew for lunch but didn't get a chance to get back to the office to eat it so lunch consisted of biscuits and chocolate coins from the weekend.

When I got home Mr VST and I went snowboarding for an hour which was great! I discovered that clearing snow and snowboarding are the way to burn calories in this weather.

As I didn't get the chance to eat my stew for lunch I had it for dinner instead.


Mr VST really fancied some pesto and so he made some with the basil that was growing like crazy on our windowsill. He used this recipe and I had a bite and it was GOOD. I'll be having some for lunch tomorrow. 

No comments: