Wednesday 2 February 2011

Cottage Pie with Sweet Potato Mash

I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow in the hope that I have shifted the last of the layer I put on over Christmas. My clothes are certainly back to fitting better anyway but I would quite like the scales to confirm it. This is all before I go away next week on a snowboarding holiday which is fully catered and as I understand it we will be fed breakfast, tea and cakes on our return from the slopes and then a three course meal with wine each evening. I'm not sure if the snowboarding will cancel out the calories consumed but I'm not really that bothered either!

Anyway back to today. Cottage pie made with Quorn mince and half normal potato and half sweet potato mash has to be one of the more filling low calorie dishes that I make at about 235 calories a portion and when I am counting that makes it a winner!

No comments: