Friday 28 January 2011

Perfect Pizza

Ahhh Friday night at last! I have been looking forward to this all week! Not least because I had a massage booked in and by some miracle, even though I am on call, I have managed to have that massage and it was A-MAY-Zing!

Mr VST had proposed a pizza and beer evening down at the local watering hole tonight with it's 16 inch dustbinlid pizzas. As I thought that I probably wouldn't feel like it, am still calorie counting and we are saving I suggested instead that I make the pizzas and he buy himself some beers to bring home.

This pizza recipe was from the Times Online before it went all silly and demanded a paid subscription. The 'archive' is still there for free including this recipe. It really is very simple and delicious and Tesco were obliging yesterday with buy one get one free on balls of half fat mozzarella. I calculated these pizzas to be around 550 calories each. A very satisfying feed indeed.

No comments: