Sunday 9 October 2011

Gliding, Homity Pie and Cream Tea


Oh dear! I think this is the most I have been behind with my blog, over a week, very sorry about that. The shock of going back to work after a lovely week's holiday has made me very tired indeed. So, going back to last Wednesday, I was chattering away to my Mum on the phone, as I do, and when I finished Mr VST handed me an early birthday present. I unwrapped it to find that he had treated me to a gliding experience. 


It was fantastic! I was lucky enough to have a clear day with blue skies and sunshine. I got two goes in the glider and had fantastic views over Dartmoor. 

After I had finished I was quite hungry and we popped into the teashop run by the National Trust at Lydford Gorge. Mr VST and I shared a homity pie and a cream tea. Both were delicious!



No comments: