Wednesday 12 October 2011

Baked Camembert with Roasted Garlic

A new Waitrose opened in town last Thursday and Mr VST and I went to explore on Friday evening. They had a great cheese selection and Mr VST also fell for the olives. While we were there I suggested to Mr VST that we try out the baked camembert with roasted garlic recipe that we had seen on TV ages ago. 

It was very easy to assemble the ingredients.
I think I may have had the oven on too hot, I don't remember Lorraine Pascal's looking like this.
It tasted great though.

The roasted garlic was mellow and smooth and not harsh at all. It went really well with the gooey camembert.
We fell for the bread in Waitrose, organic it may have been but pappy it still was.

This was a really tasty and easy Friday night meal and one I am sure we will be having again. 

No comments: