Friday 29 October 2010

A top chef that likes vegetarians - yipee!

So many people panic at the thought of catering for vegetarians. It was refreshing to read that Marcus Wareing,who trained under Gordon Ramsey (famous vegetarian hater) actually likes vegetarians and I quote from notquitenigella :

Daisy next to me is a vegetarian and Marcus says that he loves vegetarians. Pardon me? I almost have to ask. Many chefs are known (notoriously Gordon Ramsay who told people he’d like to throw them out of a plane) for disliking vegetarians but Marcus tells us that they have a special vegetarian degustation and want to give them the same quality of meal as an omnivore.


More on this later....

1 comment:

Angela (the diet book junkie) said...

thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm having a great time scrolling through yours! i was a lacto-ovo vegetarian for 5 years, now i'm mostly-vegetarian (pescetarian, technically, although i rarely cook fish.) looking forward to reading more!