Wednesday 27 October 2010

Cauliflower and broccoli cheese and jacket potato

As good a day as any to start this blog. I'm planning on blogging what I eat every day for a year. Some posts will be briefer than others. I will put recipes up when I get the chance but if you want one specifically then please ask and I will try and oblige.

A classic dish for an Autumnal day but with a slight twist. The cheese sauce was made with oat milk. I try and limit the amount of dairy I have as it causes me sinus problems. It was made with extra mature cheddar which gives a stronger flavour but you don't need to use as much. Also added a bit of broccoli to jazz it up!

Taste: delicious! That extra mature cheddar is something special mmm

Cooking difficulty: easy once you've mastered the cheese sauce

Calories: about 650




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: